1. Your use of the web site found at https://www.SilentShadow.org (the “Site”) constitutes your agreement to abide by these Terms & Conditions of Use. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms & Conditions of Use at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates.
2. This Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13.
3. As you navigate within the Site, we may be collecting and tracking personal information, either by asking you to tell us something about yourself (such as your name, address or email address) or by using data-tracking software that tells us what parts of the Site you have browsed. We may collect other information about you, such as your IP address, geographic information, the type of the web browser and operating system you use, and any other information that your web browsing software or Internet Service Provider automatically provides to our Site.
We may be collecting and tracking information about the activities in our Site you engage in to help us know what users are interested in. We may also use “cookies” to keep track of visitors. A cookie is a small file stored on the hard drive of your personal computer.
If your web browser allows, you may disable the placement of cookies on your hard drive. Disabling the placement of cookies may prevent you from accessing or using portions of the Site. The site does not currently collect, use, share or sell any other information. No personally identifiable information is collected beyond that which is identified in this section of the Terms & Conditions Of Use. By using the Site, you expressly assent to the collection and use of the limited, automatically-generated information identified.
4. This Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary material, including without limitation illustrations, images, HTML code, multimedia material and scripts or other programming codes (the “Material”). The Site is protected under United States copyright law as a collective work, and each individually copyrighted element of the Site is owned by the Site or by third parties. Material from the Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, exploited, or distributed except as expressly provided in these terms.
You may not frame any portion of this Site.
5. Certain trademarks, service marks and logos shown on the Site may belong to the Site or to third parties. Nothing contained on this Site should be understood as granting a license or right to use any trademark, service mark or logo without the Site’s express written consent. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners, and the Site does not, cannot, and will not grant authority for the use of said marks or logos.
6. The Site hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to display on your computer, for noncommercial and personal use only, one copy of any Material available from the Site: provided that you must maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Material and you may not modify the Material or otherwise create derivative works.
This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions.
Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without the Sites written permission, ‘mirror’ any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. You acknowledge and agree that you may not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer this license or the Material and that no title to the Material has been or will be transferred to you. You also agree that you will not alter, disassemble, de compile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Material.
8. Access to the Site does not grant to you the right to reproduce, copy, or distribute by any means, method, or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, any of the Material transmitted through the Site, including (without limitation) transferring or downloading them to a computer hard drive, or otherwise copying them onto any other storage medium. In addition, access to the Site does not grant to you the right to perform publicly, by any means, method, or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, any of the Material transmitted through the Site, including (without limitation) any transmission, retransmission, or further transmission of such transmitted through the Site.
9. Although we welcome your comments concerning our products and / or the Site, we do not accept unsolicited submissions for products and / or the Site. We are under no obligation to review any submission and routinely discard all such submissions. Any material, information or idea you transmit to or post on this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you do send us a submission, whether requested or not (a “Submission”), each such Submission shall immediately become the property of the site. The Site, or any related site, may use any such Submissions as it deems fit, but shall have no obligation to use such Submission. You agree not to assert any proprietary right of any kind in the Submission (including, but not limited to copyright or trademark) and you waive the right to receive any consideration in connection with such Submission. You agree that any Submission may be used, edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by the Site or any related Site without any notice to you.
10. The Site is not necessarily affiliated with sites which may be linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content of such “Linked Sites). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. THIS SITE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, RECOMMENDATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, OR APPROVALS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO SUCH LINKED SITES OR THEIR CONTENT AND PRODUCTS.
11. We do not sell, resell or license any of the items, products, and / or services that we may review, advertise, link to, or list on this site, and we disclaim any responsibility for or liability related to said items, products, and / or services. Your correspondence or related activities with third parties, including payment transactions and goods delivery transactions, are solely between you and the third party. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any of your transactions with third parties.
12. The Site is not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this site or with respect to the Material contained on this Site. This Site and all Materials contained on it are distributed and transmitted “AS IS” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy and completeness of the Site and any Material contained on the Site rests with you. We are not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Materials contained on this Site whether the Material is provided or otherwise supplied by us or anyone else. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site and/or Site-related services is to stop using the Site and/or such services.
13. Some users may find Material on this Site to be objectionable. Some content may be sexually explicit, advocate violence, or use indecent language, and may be inappropriate for minors. You bear all risks associated with using said content. If you are concerned about this issue, please discontinue access to this Site. Your sole remedy for objection to the Site and/or Site-related services is to stop using the Site and/or such services. Parents are encouraged to take an active role in monitoring Internet usage by minor children.
14. THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE AND / OR INCLUDE OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES AND / OR OTHER ERRORS. ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE SITE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE OR ITS OWNERS, OPERATORS, OR ANY OTHER ENTITY CONNECTED WITH THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THIS WEB SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
15. This Site is controlled and operated from offices in the State of New York, United States of America. The Site makes no representations that Materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Use of or access to the Site should not be construed as the purposeful availment of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state other than the State of New York. No Material from this Site may be displayed, downloaded, exported or re exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions.
16. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State and without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action you bring to enforce this agreement or any matters related to this Site shall be brought in either the State or Federal Courts located in Monroe County, New York. You expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts.
17. If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing.